2 bars- Both with Shake a Day
Core, seasonal, and specialty beers
Cornhole, Darts, Shuffleboard, Foosball, Golden Tee Golf Arcade.
Cozy or living room style dining
Full kitchen and bakery
Front of House Manager
Snake River Brewing is looking for a full-time, year-round individual to join our team as a Front Of House Manager! Please include resume with application.
● The manager position oversees all Front of House operations of the restaurant and reports directly to the General Manager of The Brewpub
● Should have strong leadership skills
● Responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience
● Be excited to train new employees
● Feel comfortable resolving customer concerns and staff conflicts
● Will be working with POS system dealing with cash transactions, refunding customers, discounting, etc.
● Familiarity with TouchBistro POS, a plus
● Assist and manage closing operations
● Must have a passion for craft beer
● Wants to learn more about the brewing process & operations of the brewery to be able to effectively sell beer in-house
This position is eligible for health insurance, shift meal, shift beer, discounts on merchandise, discounts on beer and more!
*Don’t see the position you’re looking for? Send us your info and we’ll reach out if and when it becomes available!
Snake River Brewing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.